This gorgeous Platinum Art Deco dinner ring, circa 1925, is delicate yet substantial in size. The top of the ring is done in an exquisite open work motif, which is accented with 20 bead set diamonds of the highest quality and lovely rubies, which are both bezel and channel set.
- Pierced open work platinum design
- 20 Fine Brilliant cut Diamonds
- Total Diamond weight 78/100 carat
- 4 bezel set Square cut Rubies
- Total Square Ruby weight approx 20/100 carat
- 3 bezel set fine Round Rubies
- Total Round Rubies weight approx 33/100 carat
- Total weight of all 27 gems is 131/100 carats
This ring is a size 6 1/2 (US), but we can re-size it to fit you comfortably.