This smashing rope of fine spherical freshwater cultured pearls of high luster with pale rosé hue plays against the dark beauty of fine black onyx beads.
This enchanting necklace was designed by our owner Paul Michaels and is very unique and versatile exhibiting a real interest in negative/positive space relationships. Geometry in motion. Everything about this piece bespeaks quality.
- Strung on Silk cord with knots; Pearls on white silk, Onyx on black silk.
- Very Fine pearls measuring 10.4 millimeters
- Spherical 10.4 millimeter Black Onyx of top quality
- Great Length: 34 1/2 inches can easily be doubled as a two strand necklace.
- 14K Yellow Gold Toggle catch is of generous size and exceptionally easy to use.
- Most freshwater pearls have little to no luster, and not spherical and have a dead-white color.
- Arrives in a Pearl Folder for safe keeping and easy travel!